Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
Top Ten Safe Behaviors
• Maintain a minimum 4 second following distance.
• Use your reference points for turns.
• Avoid backing. If you must, use a spotter.
• Eliminate blind spots. Rock and roll before turning.
• If you're late, stay late.
• Reduce your speed in rain, snow, ice or fog.
• Don't use your phone while driving. Don't text while driving.
• Slow down at stale green lights and stop for yellow lights.
• STOP at a stop sign
• Obey speed limits